BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The Boston Red Sox?

I know, I don't know how I've kept quiet with them. My post last week was completely bashing them. So I wonder if I start praising their play, they'll play under .500 baseball.

I'll keep my mouth shut. Because I believe in jinxing big time.

But, winning 2 out of 3 in Philadelphia, then man handeling the Rays last night. I'll give them props. They can definitely make a run at the Wild Card with the Yankees only 2 games up on them.

Keep up the solid play.

But again, I'd rather if we were in a division like the AL West. Please?

Clay Bucholtz and Jon Lester are the new aces of the pitching staff. ENOUGH SAID. Jon Lackey and Beckett are not living up to expectations. Especially after the money we dished out for them.

Imagine when Buch, Lester, Beckett, Lackey, anddd Dice K are all locked in? That's unstoppable stuff right there.

0 comments: