BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A Trending Theme?

I beg BEG that I don't need to write another blog that's on the verge of paranoia to a collapse.

The Celtics are still up 3-1 in the series, but last night scared me. All it takes is one game to turn everything around.

The Bruins were up 3-0, lost in overtime (Game 4). The Red Sox were down 0-3, won in extra innings (Big Papi Walkoff Game 4). And now the Celtics were up 3-0, lost in overtime last night. I pray to god this isn't a reoccuring theme.

Now i'm not jumping off the Celtics bandwagon, I'll watch every game no matter what. It's just I knew what the Magic are capable of, and I feel as if it's coming.

If you're an Orlando fan, you have Game 5 in front of your home crowd. They'll be amped up after the big win. You win that game? Boston has some pressure on them and is forced to perform on their homecourt. They win that game? The Boston fans are jumping off The Big Dig, as Orlando has a Game 7 on their own floor.

The thing is Orlando came to play last night *standing ovation*. They messed up Rondo's game by sending him to the bench with 2 fouls early in the game.

   Clearly everyone knows by now, who the key is to winning these games:




Gotta close it out Wednesday night. Embarrass them on their home court. Show them who the true Champions of the East are.

   I wanna see Ray's Momma goin' crazaaaayyy

0 comments: