BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 23, 2010

That's All Folks. LA Bound Now. Love For Rondo

I'm definitely someone to believe in jinxing. But you can't say this Boston Orlando Series is anything more than over.

You'll understand if I post something this week that excuses this post.

The Celtics need to do us, and everyone a favor AND SWEEP.

The Celtics have their feet on Orlando's throat, and they need to keep it on. I know I hate the Finals matchup decided before both of these series are done. But that's how it's looking.

LA and Boston are the only two teams that are playing at their best so far this postseason. All they've got to do is begin where they left off. I was saying the key to last night's game was whoever got off to the fast start. If the Celtics get off to a fast start tomorrow night, you can expect Orlando not to show up on the court after halftime. They'll find out the team already boarded their flight home.

Rondo is slowly becoming my favorite player in all of Boston sports. It was Dustin Pedroia aka "Laser Show".  But when you go 4 for your last 38 at bats, you're going to lose some brownie points. If you ever went 4-38 shooting in the NBA, you'd be immediately cut from the team.

GET ME A RONDO JERSEY! *cough* birthday present Dad *cough*

Have a good week guys. I'll update this again soon.

0 comments: